This is a great spring dish and can be eaten either as a starter or as an accompaniment to meat or fish.
- head or two of Spring Cabbage
- bunch of wild garlic
- an onion
- olive oil
- Taleggio – if you have a favourite English soft cheese that can be used instead
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a large frying pan and sweat the finely chopped onions until soft.
- Add the washed and chopped http://laparkan.com/buy-vardenafil/ greens until they too have wilted down, at this stage add a little water but only enough to keep the dish moist.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Finally add the washed and sliced wild garlic for a minute or two.
- Stir well and tip into an oven dish.
- Dot with taleggio and bake in a moderate oven until the taleggio has melted.