These are a delicious and easy way to enjoy the delights of new potatoes. The are an ideal accompaniment to either chicken or fish.
- 800g new potatoes
- 3 x fresh garlic bulbs
- few sprigs of rosemary
- olive oil
- 50g butter
- Preheat the oven to 190?C/170?C gas mark 5.
- Cut the top 1cm from each bulb of garlic, sit them in a small snug-fitting oven dish, cover with a slug of oil and a pinch of salt, add a dash of water.
- Give them a good mix and arrange them so that the cut tops are facing upward, cover tightly with foil and bake at for 30-45 mins or until the flesh is soft and turning http://laparkan.com/buy-prednisone/ golden brown. Allow to cool and squeeze the flesh from the skins, meanwhile cut the spuds to roasting size and bring to the boil in well-seasoned water with the bay. Boil till just soft.
- Drain and transfer to a hot roasting tray, oil and season lightly. Roast until golden and rustling.
- Add a generous sprinkle of roughly chopped rosemary, a 50g lump of butter and large spoonful of roasted garlic. Mix well so that the garlic coats the spuds and slide back in the oven for a further 5 mins. Check the seasoning and serve.